Re: Oracle SQL quick reference

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:54:24 -0500

Hi!

If you find what you are looking for, please post a message in this ng if you get the answer from another source. I am looking for this, too.

And you said "I have to carry around my paper copy". What quick reference do you have? Mine is an old Oracle 7 Server SQL Language Quick Refernec edited by Oracle, and I could never find an up-to-date copy of it. This one dates back from December, 1992 and is a copy of a copy. Never seen the original, and don't know if it is available.

Thanks!

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem

"Mike Higgs" <mike.higgs_at_atosorigin.com> a écrit dans le message news:
0E16861EE7BCD111BE9400805FE6841F14F5008D_at_c1s5x001.cor.srvfarm.origin-it.com.
..