Oracle SQL quick reference

From: Mike Higgs <mike.higgs_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:47:48 +0100

Hi,

    does anybody know if the above is available for the Palm Vx? I had a look around for a file that may be usable with the document reader I have but can't find one. This would be really useful as I wouldn't have to carry my quick reference paper copy round any more.

    Thanks

    Mike Higgs Received on Fri Mar 23 2001 - 08:47:48 CST