Best Backup Plan For Archive Mode

From: news <pfs_at_novabase.pt>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:17:02 -0000

Hi,

Recently, we´ve putted our DB on Archive Mode, but now we´re worried about execute a backup plan that mantain the consistence off the DB and reduce the space used by logs on disk.
The solution will pass by executing a script that do the backup of the db and the Logs created by archive, and after that, delete those same logs. Can anyone help me, Doing that script?

Thank you

PFS Pfms_at_mail.pt Received on Thu Mar 22 2001 - 05:17:02 CST