another migrating Q: stored procedure

From: Lee, Seung K. <vrman_at_sl2sys.co.kr>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 02:05:52 +0900

I've read many articles posted about migration but mostly about version to version.
So here is another migrating Q about mssql2000~ (My apologies... bird flying high can see wide and far but I'm barely walking....)

What I'd like to know is how I can
convert mssql2000 stored procedure into
oracle pl/sql procedures?

I have about 70 stored procedures in mssql2000 format and having hell of a time converting by hand. Running out of time and brain power... :(

It would be great if somebody can point me to a tool which does the job or to a reference I can compare the two type(ms and oracle) of stored procedures.

TIA. Received on Sat Mar 10 2001 - 11:05:52 CST