Design Tool?

From: anon <anon_at_anon.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:22:31 GMT

My DBA shop is currently using Designer 6.0 for DB design. It's too slow and buggy and we are starting to look at other tools. I did an eval of Erwin which is very fast, but it doesn't support functions or any of the newer features like Function-Based-Indexes. Even the new release of Erwin, 4.0, is not going to support these features.

Can anyone recommend a tool that is easy to use for basic database design and reverse engineering?

Thanks! Received on Thu Mar 01 2001 - 18:22:31 CST