Re: Win2k, Oracle8i (8.1.7) and Enterprise 2.2

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:59:49 GMT

You don't need to install them in separate homes. Clean up the machine completely, including the registry, then install like this.

Do an absolutely minimal install. Uncheck everything you are permitted to uncheck.
Install small pieces a few at a time leaving The Web pieces until next to last and the OEM pieces until very last

Doing it this way takes longer than a normal install but you'll be able to get every product installed if you wish.

Van