Re: Wierd Problem (aren't they all?)

From: C. Ferguson <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 07:23:34 GMT

Well Curt,

   here's a guess. Check the servlet code, specifically the variable that is holding the TASK_ORDER_NO information. Depending upon how your servlet code was written, the variable may be getting stomped on by another client's processing. (Servlets are inheritantly multi-threaded). If the variable is at the class level, than synchronized access should have been designed into the code.

  And if that's not the case, start debugging the servlet since you say the client screen contains a value, but the servlet thinks otherwise.

best of luck,
cindy