Recovery-Catalog with 8.1.5 on Linux

From: Ronald Mohr <mail_at_ronald-mohr.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:08:31 +0100

Hy folks
I was reading about the additional features of using the Recovery-Catalog in a seperate database . First of all, I never tried to startup two databases at the same time. Can I just do so and how ? Than I checked ( in advance ) for 'catrman.sql', that should build up the Catalog-tables. I didn't find it in my downloaded 8.1.5 EE Linux Version ( and neither in it's default directory ). Could someone help me with this ? Ronald Received on Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:08:31 CST