move a large table within a instance?

From: Susana Lam <susana73_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:11:16 -0500

Hi,

I have a big table(200GB with a BLOB field) that I need to move from oracle USERA to USERB within the same instance. I have 200GB+ disk space but they are in seperate file systems. What's the best way to move the table? Import?
 PL/SQL? I need to do it efficently because I am doing schema migration from
Oracle USERA to USERB. The application pointing to USERA right now need to point to USERB immediate after migration.

PS. Once the table is moved to USERB. I can destroy it in USERA.

Thanks,

Susan

                http://MailAndNews.com

 Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or  POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.