Oracle 9i and iFS

From: Shawn Ellinger <sellinge_at_csac.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:06:16 GMT

Has anyone used 9i and iFS? I can get all the processing running on Sun Solaris 2.6. When you start the iFS process all of them are there. But when I go to make a file versioned it tell me there is no WCP server running.

I checked the server process for WCP and it is there.... went to the log files and I can see the connection from my client machine. Then in the log file it tells me that the client disconnected the connection. Anybody know why? Have any ideas? I have been looking at this for days and my eyes are starting to bug out? Has anyone got this working correctly with no problems?

Thanks,

Shawn Received on Thu Feb 15 2001 - 17:06:16 CST