Oracle for linux can support mult database?

From: chengyaojin <cyaojin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:54:19 +0800

    I had install Oracle on a turbo linux 6.0,the machine is a PII 350,64M Acer PC.
When I had one database on it,it seem good.Today,i create two new database in the
pc,typed "startup " in sqlplus and "lsnrctl start" in shell,i use dbastudio in W2k
to connect the new database,it report Oracle not aviable.

    Do Oracle for linux not support mult databases? Received on Mon Feb 12 2001 - 18:54:19 CST