Installation Oracle 8.1.5 on Intel Soalris 8

From: Andy Jiang <ajiang_at_mail.lumley.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:26:33 +1300

Hi

After installation, I try to run lsnrctl with error message: ld.so.1: lnsrctl fatal: libjava.so open failed no such file or directory.

Quite a few programs like svrmgrl, sqlplus have the same problem.

It is seems to me it is nothing to do with PATH.

Thanks for help.

Andy Received on Thu Feb 08 2001 - 17:26:33 CST