Oracle internet file system and Apache web server

From: Alexander Fuchs <A.Fuchs01_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:04:02 +0100

Hello dear Oracle experts,

I am testing the Oracle internet file system at the moment and - to implement SSL - I am trying to switch from the JWS webserver that came with the Oracle IFS to Apache. I am using Windows 2000, Oracle Server 8i with the Apache HTTP-server that came with Oracle 8i 8.1.7

Unfortunately, the docu about switching to Apache is contradictory: On the one hand they say that you can switch to Apache simply by executing the script "ifsapachesetup". The problem is that the script simply does not exist on my computer, even thought I installed Oracle IFS and the Apache web-server.

According to the docu the second way of switching to Apache is to use JRUN from allaire software => Has anybody given it a try ? Did it work, if yes, how ??

I'd like to go one of the two ways, but I am stuck at the moment.

Thanks a lot for your replies,

regards,
Alexander Received on Tue Feb 06 2001 - 16:04:02 CST