Re: how to create new database

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:53:10 +1100

No, what you need is either a good training course, or a copy of any one of a myriad of Oracle Press reference books -there's something of a standard text by Kevin Loney at Oracle Press, called (from memory) the DBA Handbook.

You could also do worse than read the Oracle Concepts stuff supplied in HTML format with the Oracle software.

This isn't really the right venue for hand-holding of so basic a nature. You need to come to the party with at least something.

Regards