loadjava Error

From: <c_joh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 21:37:51 GMT

Hello!

I've recently installed Oracle 8.1.7 under Linux RH6.2 I'm trying to learn about stored procedures and Java. When I try to load a small test program into Oracle with loadjava I get a message from the shell "The file doesn't exist". When I look into the loadjava script I see that it references a JRE folder ($ORACLE_HOME/JRE). I don't have such a folder. Should there had been one during the installation of Oracle (some option perhaps?) or is there an additional package to install?

-Carl

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sun Feb 04 2001 - 15:37:51 CST