Re: SQL Server, Oracle or Informix

From: Fuzzy <granta_at_nospam.student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 00:41:00 GMT

On Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:13:20 GMT, nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam (Nuno Souto) wrote:

Nuno, I was having fun reading this thread (I now have a compendium of quotes from you on Oracle vs SS vs etc.), when I saw the bigpond address. Does this mean you're in Oz? (New South Wales as well by the looks of the address).

I'll have to watch my flames in future ... there aren't that many places in Canberra to hide if I incur your wrath :-)

Ciao
Fuzzy