Re: Web Development Tool - Free Trial - 010201

From: Jason <jason_at_searchwho.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:20:29 -0500

Hmmm... practically speaking *.marketplace is so overwhelmed with "jobs" from the recruiter firms that it would be almost pretty pointless to put a new oracle tool posting there. It would just get lost in the flood of those other listings.

Anyway, I'm off to St. Thomas for 3 weeks of non-oracle stuff this Saturday morning... so I'll just let this great debate continue on its own with out me...

Debating coconut-rum punch variations sounds more exciting anyway...:-)

-jason