Absolute Beginner to 8iPE- Please show me a start point

From: <masai_chadi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:58:49 GMT

Hello

I am an absolute beginner to Oracle 8i Personal Edition. I would like to learn Oracle database concepts, architectures and DBA tasks. I have installed O8iPE on my computer. Now I am overwhelmed by the stuff that is installed.

Where do I begin? Is there a guide on the internet or a book that I could use it as a baby-step guide to getting started with Oracle 8i?

I would really appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

Masai

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 20:58:49 CST