exporting query data to ms excel

From: <steveallen3454_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:35:11 GMT

Moving from sql server to oracle. We are tasked with running sql queries and transforming the results to ms excel format for our analysts. This is easy with sql server; just use the transformation tool in the Enterprise Manager. What is the best approach in oracle? Are there tools available for this or is the only option to spool the output, import the ascii file to excel, and kvetch about how the formatting is always incorrect?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 12:35:11 CST