Re: wanted: info on oracle vs. microsoft etc.

From: Mark D Powell <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:52:47 GMT

In article <t77hgs9niavm83_at_corp.supernews.com>,   "David Siegel" <dave_at_todave.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a website that will explain about network
 environments,
> like the unix-oracle database model vs. the microsoft-sql-asp model...
> need to know the advantages and disadvantages of the different
 environments,
> feature set, cost, etc.
> Anyone know where i can find something like that?
>
> thanks! prefer email reply dave_at_todave.com

I do not have a web site for you, but just recently there was a large thread on this topic in either this or comp.database.oracle.misc that had several solid posts of differences in features. You should be able to find it in the archives.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/