Re: Explain Plan anomaly

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:24:43 -0000

Yes,

There are a couple of other new Oracle features that don't show up in excution plans. Can't remember what they are off-hand. But the Analytic Function comments aren't entirely helpful either.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases

Publishers:  Addison-Wesley
See a first review at:
http://www.ixora.com.au/resources/index.htm#practical_8i
More reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html