re-installation of oracle server

From: Low Han Ming <lowhm_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:19:53 +0800

Hi,

I'm new to oracle and need some kind help in installation.

I've installed my server successfully. However, after installing my OEM, the server is not running anymore.
Thus, I removed my OEM but the server has gone worse in the sense that I can't start and when I tried to remove from OUI, it doesn't remove.

I'm using Oracle 8.1.5 with OEM 2.2.
I'm not sure if this is the correct OEM version to use with 8.1.5 as I've tried OEM 2.1 which tell me that it doesn't run on this version.

Any advice on how the re-installation should go about?

Thanks a lot for any advice.

Han Ming Received on Mon Jan 22 2001 - 22:19:53 CST