Re: 8.1.5.vs 8.1.6

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:37:23 +0100

Oracle 8.1.5 has been desupported, so I don't see why you should upgrade to a desupported release.
Also, visiting http://technet.oracle.com which has all docs including the release notes, which usually list any resolved bugs and other issues, before posting questions like this, is *warmly* recommended.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA