Re: ora-12560 only from TKPROF

From: beach <chbeach_at_loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:19:05 +0700

Hi Ed
I think it's a definition problem in your listener. here the meaning of ORA(TNS-12203)

TNS-12203 TNS:unable to connect to destination

Cause: Invalid TNS address supplied or destination is not listening. This error

can also occur because of underlying network transport problems.

Action: Verify that the service name you entered on the command line was

correct. Ensure that the listener is running at the remote node and that the

ADDRESS parameters specified in TNSNAMES.ORA are correct. Finally, check

that all Interchanges needed to make the connection are up and running.

Beat