ORA-12545 & Java Compiler ?

From: <elaineous_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 04:57:46 GMT

I had Oracle 8i personal edition and delveoper 6 running just fine on an NT machine... but I installed and later removed a java compiler. Now when I attempt to connect to the database I get the ORA-12545 error. I suspect something is going on with the environment variables..

I'm just about done with the developer
certification, and don't know a whole lot about installing/setting up/ and troubleshooting the set up of the system. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Elaine

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 19 2001 - 22:57:46 CST