Oracle Perfomanse Modelling

From: Vadim Terehov <to_at_sibnet.ru>
Date: 10 Jan 2001 07:39:09 GMT

        Do you anywhere see mathematical model of database server? I am interested in theoretical prediction of database server performance (using queuing theory).
Is somebody interested in this problem? May by Oracle company have any results in this field. Please help my to find any information.

Vadim Terehov
Russia Novosibirsk Received on Wed Jan 10 2001 - 01:39:09 CST