Installation of workflow 2.5.1 fails with message about PL/SQL Toolkit

From: Bernd Obermeier <Bernd.Obermeier_at_metro-mdl.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:49:37 +0100

Hallo

The installation of oracle workflow 2.5.1 on BS Winnt 4.0 Server fails with following massage :

"The oracle workflow account must have access to the oracle applications servers developer's toolkit pl/sql package. Please install the developer's toolkit in the workflow account and then run this installation again."

After this I log into sql plus as the workflow user and create a the synonym htp for oas_public.htp.

Then I try the installation again. It fails with the same error. I can't get the patches wf 2511613.zip or wf2511612 from oracle meta link cause it's fails to unzip it.
Also I can't found the patch 773373 on the oracle meta link. Thank's for help.

Bernd Obermeier

mailto:Bernd.Obermeier_at_metro-mdl.de Received on Fri Jan 05 2001 - 00:49:37 CST