Enterprise Manager

From: <unixsysad_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 15:18:21 GMT

I am trying to run Enterprise Manager from my PC and connect to my server. When I go to login, I get the following information:

Sub-component            Status                Operation

Enterprise Manager       1.3                   No action required
Software Manager         Not found             Create

Then I click ok, because it wants to install those products, I am assuming, then I get the following error: Error:

VOB-07016: A database error has occurred:  CREATE TABLE SMPACKAGE_S
 (
 NAMEDOBJECT_ID_SEQUENCEID_ NUMBER(10),
 NAMEDOBJECT_ID_OBJECTTYPE_ NUMBER(10),

 PACKAGE_NAME_ VARCHAR2(512),
 PACKAGE_OS_ VARCHAR2(512),
 PACKAGE_CREATIONDATE_ DATE,
 PACKAGE_STATE_ NUMBER(10),

 PRIMARY KEY (NAMEDOBJECT_ID_SEQUENCEID_)  )
 ORA-01658: unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace TOOLS  VOB-07031: An error occurred while processing file C:  \ORAWIN95\SYSMAN\ADMIN\osmcre.sql

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Jan 04 2001 - 09:18:21 CST