Re: ORA-00600 help needed

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:47:38 -0600

If it is this error, which the first set of numbers seems to indicate. you need to look further into what is causing the database to dismount...

ORA-12333 ORA-12333 database (link name name) is not mounted

Cause:An attempt was made to open a database that is not mounted.

Action:Mount the database with the ALTER DATABASE command; then re-attempt to open the database.