Re: ORA-00600 help needed

From: Archibald <archibald_at_computer.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:26:31 +0100

I don't have access to Metalink, so i post you one of the numbers here. Most often 12333 can be found in the first pair of square brackets. It is followed by a simple SELECT statement. Can you help me or tell me where i can find some more information ? We do have some abnormal termination of processes logged in the trace files, too. They receive signal 11 which i think is a segmentation violation under UNIX (we do have an AIX 4.3.3).