Moving Oracle Clob Data to SQLServer Database

From: Gene Hubert <ghubert_at_skillspoint.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:55:51 GMT

I'm looking for a way to move data from an Oracle clob column to a SQLServer text column. This would be part of an automated procudure. I can easily generate text files from clob columns in my Oracle db but am not aware of any way to import this into a SQLServer db.

I'm running Oracle 8.0.5 on Linux and SQLServer 7.x on NT4.

Thanks for any assistance.

Gene Hubert
www.courseleader.com Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 13:55:51 CST