Re: Linux Install Error

From: <hpashia_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:33:36 GMT

Ok,

I run into similar problem, with unfortunately no luck.

My message, which comes while it tries to make sqlplus, says that the library "libclntsh.so Undefined symbol 'stat64'"

I'm waiting for some ideas as well. The environment thing did not work.

Best regards,

Haris

In article <DST_5.973$ug7.96797_at_bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,   "Buck Turgidson" <jc_buck_at_YAH00.com> wrote:
> I did a clean install of RedHat 6.1 today, and am now getting an
 Oracle install error. It appears to be missing a shared library.

> I was under the impression that no patches were necessary for 8.1.6
 under RedHat 6.1

> As far as I can tell, this is what it is choking on. It is in the
 make of sqlplus.

> /usr/bin/ld: cannot open -lclntsh: No such file or directory
>
> Any help would be appreciated

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Dec 19 2000 - 05:33:36 CST