Re: Oracle 8i 8.1.7 on Solaris 8

From: Lee <hengchee.lee_at_aretae.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:38:49 +0800

Yep, I know that there is a formula mentioned in the installation guide but even though I set my value for process, semmsl and semmns base on the formula I still get database creation error, only until I reduce the process setting then the thing work.
Well, I might get my understanding wrong on the formula... I also didn't patch anything for my Solaris 8

regards
Lee