Unable to extend Table by 315

From: Harry <a_harrison_uk_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:05:40 GMT

I have a tablespace with autoextend set to on - I'm running an "insert into ... select from" query - I know the query (well I'm pretty sure), will only generate 400 records but I keep getting the above error

Never seen it before - can someone please explain why & how to get around it?

Many thanks

harry Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 13:05:40 CST