Re: Time Zone Differences???

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:58:17 GMT

It sounds to me like if there is any possibility that someone outside your own timezone is going to access the data you should store the date in GMT format and then using new_time could be used with little problems (though I have yet to hear how one programmatically gets the current user's timezone).