From: D.D. <d.delisser_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:57:58 GMT

Help!

I need to retrieve data from another sever each night. The data will go into an existing table on the current server. Example, tables are set up on one server, I want to be able to create the table and load the data from another server each night. I have no idea how to do this or what tools to use to accomplish this. Please help!

Thanks for your help!
David Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 19:57:58 CST