Re: what latest oracle version supports netware 4.2

From: <sybrandb_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:58:51 GMT

In article <3a1c9412_2_at_news1.prserv.net>,   "Mike Ng" <mikeng1974_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As title, what is the latest oracle version supports netware 4.2?
 Also, I
> need the Oracle still provide official support on this version.
 Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Mike

If you have support now, including a CSI, you can best verify this on metalink. Oracle will desupport the Netware platform completely on December 31, 2001, so you have more than a year to migrate. I am afraid you have to be a really big customer to get support after that date. The main reason to desupport Netware is the (lack of) installed base.

Regards,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

All standard disclaimers apply