Developing for Oracle on different OS

From: <audunj_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:53:35 GMT

Hi
I'm new in a company developing software for external users, and have a "newbie"-question:
If we develop our software using Oracle on NT/2000, are there any pitfalls in implementing the software with a customer running Oracle on say Solaris?
Are there other things we should take into consideration developing a database on one platform and deploying it on another or on different versions?

Thanks for any thoughts!

AJ

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 15:53:35 CST