Re: Severe bug using BLOB's in 8i

From: Barbara Kennedy <barbken_at_teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:24:38 -0800

That is because the images are not stored in the table. They are stored outside of the table in their own segment. And they have their own segment management. But you should be able to delete the rows and add them. The rows are allocated against a funnily named segment I bet and not the table segment.
Jim