Re: Very slow dblink in Oracle 8.1.6

From: Marc Billiet <someone.overthere_at_living>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 06:42:27 GMT

It all depends on the exact query you are executing. Try hints like DRIVING SITE and NO MERGE, create views on database B, ... And of course it also depends on the network performance. I believe ther e
are also NET8 tuning possibilities, but I have no experience with this.

You should be able to find information on this in the Oracle manual (Distributed Databases).

Marc

Op 2000-11-09, 1:40:59, schreef Piyush Mittal <mittals_at_my-deja.com> over

het thema Very slow dblink in Oracle 8.1.6: