Missing "dbcrtgs" installation package

From: <jaikon_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 06:19:28 GMT

Please help!

When trying to install Oracle 8 Enterprise server the installation process breaks up onto error message "dbcrtgs.map(0): FILE_NOT_FOUND
while...determining dbcrtgs".

I checked and went through all the installation directories + read installation scripts. In those scripts I found some reference concerning the package above (usually in form: "ntdbcrtgs"). Nevertheless, the package itself really is missing from installation CD.

Is there any chance to find it somewhere or can anyone to post it to me through email?

w. regards jacko

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 09 2000 - 00:19:28 CST