ora 3113 error on HP UX-11

From: junfan <fanjun_at_writeme.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:16:07 +0800

Hi all,

While installing Oracle 8.05 on HP-UX 11, installation program aborts with ora3113 error. I tried to startup the oracle server thru svrmgrl(or sqlplus) and encountered the same error at the very beginning. I am quiet sure that all the env vars are set correctly incl. $TNS_ADMIN. I just can't solve the problem. BTW, on the same machine, when I tried to connect another oracle server (which works fine) on another host, the sqlplus even core dump!.

Can anyone give me some hints ?

Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 23:16:07 CST