Datafile Deleted While Instance Down - HELP!

From: David A. Ceretti <dceretti_at_geneer.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:30:31 -0600

While my instance was down, a datafile for an index tablespace was deleted. Now my instance won't start because it can't find the datafile. What can I do? The datafile wasn't backed-up, and I don't care about restoring it. The vitals are in the rest of the DB. Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:30:31 CST