Re: SYS & SYSTEM?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:06:20 +1100

What's worse, I posted about this exact same question less than a week ago, at inordinate length. I don't mind doing it every so often, but once a week is too much!

Regards
HJR

Opinions expressed are my own, and not those of Oracle Corporation
Oracle DBA Resources:               http://www.geocities.com/howardjr2000