Re: why upgrade from 7.3.4 to 8.1.x???

From: Rocr <rolland.cright_at_pwgsc.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:30:23 -0400

Hi,

 Thanks everyone for your opinions/input. I am also of the mind "if it aint broke dont fix it".

The performance issue is really the big one. Government on line will aslo be an issue in the near future and converting powerbuilder client to xml or whatever may be much easier to do on 8i.

Penny for your thoughts.