Help on Install Oracle 8i Enterprise

From: wfong <wfong_at_ebs-us.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:41:32 -0400

        I have purchased the Oracle Technology Network Sun Sparc Oracle 8i Enterprise cd track.
I have followed the online doc to install it. After the install, I went to sqlplus and typed sqlplus system/manager.  I got the following error message:
Message file spl<lang> msb not found,
Error 6 initializing SQL*PLUS.

Any advice out there? Pls help. Received on Sat Oct 21 2000 - 01:41:32 CDT