Re: Oracle DBA courses

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:56:07 +0100

The 8i version comes in 2 parts Architecture and administration which is 5 days. This prepares you for the DBA type exam. and a backup & recovery course (4 days I think making the 9) which prepares you for B&R exam. I don't see how the material for these two exams could be covered in less time. Maybe Howard on speed could do it in less <vbg>. I see that you are posting from a UK academic institution. Have you considered the sheffield hallam MSC in computer science with included OCP?

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA