Re: BLOBS via ODBC - Access Violation Every Time

From: <jocave_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:27:44 GMT

In article <8s87i9$hvf$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   David Murphy <DavidMurphy_at_j-netdirect.com> wrote:
> Well actually I went ahead and tried a SQLBulkOperations for an Insert
> and it worked! I guess I still dont see how to do result set INSERTS
> without it but if it works then its a moot point..

Sorry it took me a little while to get back to you on this one.

Actually, the other option is to use SQLSetPos SQL_ADD, though this is depricated. There are a couple of the SQLBulkOperations that we don't support, which is why we note that we don't support this function in our docs.

Justin Cave
Oracle ODBC Development

Opinions expressed herein are my own and may not reflect those of Oracle Corporation.

> David M
>
> supported:SQLBulkOperations'
> > > yet
 cursors'.
 SO
 how do

> > > Chapter 12 of the Microsoft ODBC Programmer's Reference talks
 about
> > > inserting & updating cursors. It has separate sections for
 SQLSetPos
> > > and SQLBulkOperations-- either should be sufficient.
> >

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 16 2000 - 07:27:44 CDT