SELECT DENORMALIZED INFO TABLE

From: Mario citec Gagné <mariocitec_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:24:04 GMT

Hi there,

I have a tables defined like this

CREATE TABLE Table_Name (C1_KEY VARCHAR2(10), LANGUAGE VARCHAR(10), DESC VARCHAR2(128)) I have these records:
C1_KEY LANGUAGE DESC
------ -------- ----

XXX       FRENCH   French Description
XXX       ENGLISH  English Description
YYY       FRENCH   French Description

My system support also the Spanish Language and Italian language.

I want to produce a flat File like This using SQL:

'XXX','French Description','English Description','',''
'YYY','French Description','','',''

How can I do the select if I know that sometimes I do not always have all the record in my table than the system is supporting and I want my key to be unique in the flat file ?

Thank you in advance

--
Mario CITEC Gagné DB2

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/