Increase the size of rollback segments

From: <aschex_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:47:37 GMT

I've created several rollback segments with the following options: initial 512k next 512k minextents 20 maxextents 200 optimal 50m

The problem I'm running into is I'm getting snapshot too old error. I've checked the size of my rollback segments and they are each about 10-20 megs in size. What I would like to do is increase the size of each rollback segment to about 50 megs in size. Is there an easy way of allocating additional extents to a rollback segment? I was hoping to avoid dropping and recreating the rollback segs.

Thanks for your help,
Andy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 12:47:37 CDT